matter who you are, everybody has a dream! What do you want to
be?A doctor? A scientist? A teacher? Or even an artist like Lisa Frank!
You can be anything
you want to be as long as you practice and work at it. Read our helpful
on how you can follow your dreams.
• Learn about
the history of your chosen profession.You want to be a scientist,
learn about the different types of science and
famous scientists. Read books and magazines and watch documentary shows on
• Ask your parents if they know
anyone who is living your dream! Maybe you could meet them and ask them what
it’s like and how they achieved their dream. Sometimes a real life
story from someone you know
will inspire you even more!
They may give you some helpful tips on achieving your dream.
• Pick a role model you admire. Find out as much as you can about
them. How did they get where they are today? What motivates them?
• Join a club or form one with a group of friends with similar interests. Getting
together with people who are interested in the same thing is a great
to learn more about your dream! You can share information and learn new
• Practicing your dream allows you to improve and learn from your mistakes.
• Never stop dreaming! Keep working at your dream, and it can become real for